Back to Services
Our construction planning provide a unique support service to client developers and end users and contractors and also provide expert witness service in construction disputes.
Our key offerings include:
- Planning support to employers’ and contractors’ from pre-contract through to project completion, to expert delay analysis.
- Preparation of initial scheme feasibility programmes.
- Review of and advice regarding alternative procurement options
- Management and monitoring of design teams and design team interfaces.
- Preparation of detailed tender programmes and method statements
- Formulate logistical project specific arrangements and provide 2D or 3D versions of the plans.
- Development of fully integrated design, procurement and construction programmes, or part thereof as required by our client.
- Establishment of project milestones and the identification of their criticality relative to individual project events and tasks
- The production of fully logic linked critical path networks presented as quality Gantt Charts or line of balance. including Critical Path Analysis (CPA)
- Review of the practicability of activity periods and logic to assess programme feasibility and the implications of programme compression.
- Progress monitoring, including CPA up dates and report writing.
- Interpretation of the criticality of contractors’ own bar charts.
- The assessment of potential risk to identify particular areas for more intensive management and monitoring including Monte Carlo and Latin Hypercube risk analysis.
- Full support to produce “As-built” records and for the analysis of the events which lead to delays and subsequent claims for extension of time.
- Full Extension of time analysis and Expert Witness services and Report Writing