39 York Road
London SE1 7NJ
Telephone: 020 3714 2440
1st Floor Malling House
Town Hill West Malling
Kent ME19 6QL
Sta. Santa Catalina de Sena 2
3B, 07002 Palma
Data Protection Policy
Terms of Service
© 2019 Profile Construction Consultants.
Profile are able to support and provide legal support services including;
HOK International Ltd
The preparation and monitoring of a design programme.
Project7 Construction Ltd
5 year framework to alter and adapt the Olympic Stadium from West Ham football club to the UK Athletic Events & Concerts venue. Profile assisted in the time, cost and resource management for this project.
Tracy joined Profile in 2013, she runs the office in West Malling, and assists Profile’s Spanish office. She also manages the accounts and administration, as well as assisting Directors with the general running of the company, and organising workloads for the planners.
Steve has over 35 years multi-disciplined experience in both construction and planning covering the building and civil engineering sectors. Steve joined Profile in 2010 and concentrates on pre-construction to deliver tender programmes, method statements, logistical planning and scheduling, as well as post contract award programming, status monitoring and report writing. Steve is skilled in PowerProject and Microsoft Project and has experience in a wide range of sectors for a variety of both regional and national contractors.
Miguel joined Profile in 2014 and heads up our Spanish office. He is a civil planner and engineer, with 14 years experience working on a variety of projects in a range of sectors, particularly the civils sector. His main strengths are planning and P6 expert skills, especially NEC3 contract planning requirements. He also provides tender programmes, project monitoring and progress reporting. During his time with Profile, Miguel has participated in many projects; including major multi-billion pound national and international projects such as Kuwait Port.
Cliff has 14 years industry experience, having worked first as a senior building surveyor, he now practices as a construction planning engineer assisting contractors and consultancies. Cliff executes the production of design, procurement and construction programmes, assisting during all stages of a project. Cliff is also experienced in progress reporting, production of short-term trade programmes, project delay and critical path analysis using project management and planning software such as Asta Power Project and Microsoft Project.
Ben has been providing project management and construction programming services across the build environment for over 16 years, offering project support in live construction planning, tender programming, programme reporting and monitoring, extension of time analysis and claim programming. Ben has a number of key capabilities in the assessment of key project factors, the understanding of built environments, the development of programmes to highlight key phrases, the integration of design and client issues, and critical path analysis.
Tim has over 30 years industry experience, and joined Profile in 2003, becoming a Director in 2005. He is a construction professional, experienced in all facets of project programming across a variety of sectors, from initial strategic assessments through the production and monitoring of the design, procurement and then construction stages, for both professional and end user clients, as well as contractors and specialist trade contractors. Tim also provides extensions of time and delay expert witness services.
Providing various services for a number of different data centres
Vinci Construction UK
Refurbishment, Tender Programme
Converting offices into a hotel and providing a tender programme for the refurbishment.
Cause and effect delay programme.
Selfridges Executive Office, London
Refurbishment fit out of Selfridges offices.
Gleeds Management Services
Programme and Adjudication
Preparation of a strategic programme & an adjudication.
Design and Build Programme
The Francis Crick Institute is the biggest biomedical research facility within one building in Europe. Profile helped by providing and monitoring a design and build programme, as well as assisting with a claim during the build process later down the line.
Extension and total redevelopment of the Grade 1 listed theatre.
Hotel and Residential
Gleeds Project Management
Planning & progress reporting
Refurbishment and new of derelict Grade 1 listed building into new apartments and 5 star iconic hotel.
S & T Interiors
Project and Delay Planning
Refurbishment of 373 room hotel including kitchens, bars, restaurant, external elevations and roof.
Detailed programming of the new Kings Cross booking hall. We developed all aspects of the programme to manage this project.
High end residential – structural alteration and extensive refurbishment including swimming pool and sauna.
Kent County Cricket Club
Project and Programme Management
Redevelopment of cricket ground.
High End Residential
Bishops Avenue, London
Feasibility Master Programme and Programme Management
High end residential new build.
Balfour Beatty Civil Engineering Ltd
The preparation of programmes and impact assessment.
ISG / Realys Group
Tender & Project Programming
We provided a refurbishment of the office block and ground floor retail spaces for ISG, and design & build and fit out of the building for Realys Group.
Project Lead, Planning & Co-Ordination
Project Management Support
Information Management Support
M&E Quantity Surveying
Delivery of design works for new hospital site. Completion to standard.
Terry is responsible for the overall strategic direction of the PDSI group, management of key client relationships and key accounts ensuring board level commitment on service delivery. With a background in construction engineering, Terry has over 30 years’ experience in the construction industry in the UK and internationally, covering public and private sector, building, civil engineering and major programmes, with 15 years as company Director leading operations and the last decade specialising in development, project management and construction management.
Our qualified team understand that Site Logistics can pave the way to a smooth delivery on site. We can help you develop clear and concise visual logistics strategies, addressing all constraints, methods and planning during the construction period allowing for minimal disruption and importance towards safe environments for both pedestrians and workers.
With our expertise within all aspects Planning, we can also aid in the development of Phasing Diagrams throughout your construction project enabling self explanatory diagrams explaining various challenges which the whole project team and clients can comprehend. i.e: Phasing, Logistics, Crane Over sailing, Scaffold Erection and much more.
Lead by our RIBA Qualified personnel, we are able to create and prepare 3D Models, Phasing Diagrams, 3D Logistics etc in both static and animated alliterations to give your project the added boost and winning factor that it deserves especially with the growing technological demands for 3D within the Construction Industry and Government Protocols.
Regardless of if you have 2D CAD drawings or PDF’s, we can bring your drawings to life in all aspects 3D.
With the increasing demand for projects to comply with both PAS 1192 – 2 and Stage 2 BIM Protocols in accordance to Government objectives, we can help you deliver powerful 4D BIM Models which will allow any member of the project team visualise the entire construction process and sequence throughout the lifetime of the project from a touch of a button.
As Construction Planners we are the industry standard in all aspects Planning, that alongside our BIM expertise we are able to integrate and combine your 3D Models with the Construction Programme directly, giving the perfect representation of time management to any BIM Model.
With our 4D Models we are able to analyse Clash Detection, Lean Scheduling, Detailed Simulations and Animations of the Construction Sequence, Planned vs Actual 3D Comparisons and many more outcomes to streamline and reduce costs of your overall project.
We work with our clients to achieve their objectives whether they include the generation of profits, increase in investment returns or delivering regeneration benefits.
Taking action to make sure a project succeeds – monitoring, auditing and rescuing projects that are not going as planned.
Managing costs and maximising value for the client are crucial to the success of any construction project.
We offer a range of pre contract services such as review of/advice regarding alternative procurement options, and management and monitoring of design teams.
This service is led by our RIBA qualified personnel. We can provide as a stand-alone service or as part of an integrated offering and includes;
• Detailed 2D and 3D site and logistics diagrams.
• 2D and 3D phasing models and diagrams.
• BIM models and 3D management.
• Full integration of BIM model and construction programme.
• Fully tailored to assignment requirements.
As noted in our opening introduction – in summary;
PDSI people are generally from major company backgrounds and possess in depth experience and will challenge the status quo to drill down into the detail where necessary to find optimum solutions for the client.
We are experienced in new build, refurbishment, and renewal projects across commercial, residential and hotel sectors. Also infrastructure and rail working with Cross Rail, TfL and auto-motive industry working in innovative R&D with Ford, Ricardo, JLR and emissions market leader Horiba.
• Review of and advice regarding alternative procurement options
• Management and monitoring of design teams
• Programming and monitoring design teams interfaces
• Interpretation of the critically of contractors bar charts
• Delivery strategy and management
• Client organisation skill gap analysis and ‘in-house’ strengthening
• Project team assembly and management
• Site acquisition assistance and management
• Stakeholder management
• Feasibility studies, cost modelling and bench marking
• Cost planning and detailed cost estimates
• Strategic construction advice
• Procurement and contractual management
• Value engineering and risk management
Our construction planning provide a unique support service to client developers and end users and contractors and also provide expert witness service in construction disputes. Our key offerings include;
• Preparation of detailed construction and tender programmes.
• Preparation of initial scheme feasibility programmes.
• Review of and advice regarding alternative procurement options.
• Management and monitoring of design teams.
• Programming and monitoring design team interfaces.
• Interpretation of the criticality of contractors’ own bar charts.
• Review of the practicability of activity periods and logic to assess programme feasibility and the implications of programme compression.
• The assessment of potential risk to identify particular areas for more intensive management and monitoring including Monte Carlo risk analysis.
• The reproduction of hand-drawn bar charts into fully logic linked critical path networks presented as quality Gantt Charts or line of balance.
• Establishment of project milestones and the identification of their criticality relative to individual project events and tasks.
• Planning support to employers’ and contractors’ own staff from pre-contract through to project completion.
• Full support to produce “As-built” records and for the analysis of the events which lead to delays and subsequent claims for extension of time.
PDSI are able to support and provide legal support services including;
• Expert Witness Services
• Expert Reports
• Dispute Avoidance, Mediation and Resolution
• Procurement and Contract Advice
• Quantification of Disruption and Quantum Claims
• Final Accounts Dispute
• Trouble Shooting / Recovery Management
To ensure the best results from projects it is vital to monitor progress and quality against agreed criteria. PDSI can help ensure delivery to brief, budget and timescale, either on an ongoing or snapshot basis. If a project is failing to meet expectations, PDSI’s rescue package will identify why there is a shortfall and propose a strategy to realign a project and mitigate any damaging impacts.
Development management involves maximising the financial potential of land and property beyond the current use value. Our team have a significant portfolio of experience in this field and can successfully manage your development project throughout its life cycle. We work with our clients to achieve their objectives whether they include the generation of profits, increase in investment returns or delivering regeneration benefits.
Our key offerings include:
• Pre-development team structure and management
• Site feasibility, viability evaluation and estates due diligence reviews
• Project implementation strategy
• Liaison with funding partners and financiers
• Concept development design and project briefing
• Development appraisal and financial modelling
• Value management input into the business plan
• Client support for liaison with key stakeholders including adjoining land owners, local authorities and other third parties and approving bodies
• Project team selection
• Briefing and management of planning consultants, solicitors, agents, PR and marketing consultants
• Project monitoring and external financial reporting
• Establishing property management and estates management regime
Managing costs and maximising value for the Client are crucial to the success of any construction project.
At PDSI we maintain a close working relationship with our clients and adapt our services to deliver effective and relevant cost advice with which decisions can be made with confidence.
We work as part of the Client team, providing hands on services to the challenges through all stages of the project cycle.
Our dedicated team apply a vast depth of experience and specialist construction knowledge, when providing strategic advice or cost planning our projects. Furthermore we believe PDSI is a market leader advising on procurement strategy and execution of the works.
PDSI is committed to all projects we are involved in and we pro-actively advise, manage and forecast costs to ensure value and budgetary control is maintained.
Our key Cost Management and Quantity Surveying services include:
• Feasibility Studies, Cost Modelling and Benchmarking
• Cost Planning and Detailed Cost Estimates
• Strategic Construction Advice
• Procurement and Contractual Management
• Value Engineering and Risk Management
• Cost Control, Valuations & Change Management
• Due Diligence and Acquisition Support
• Specialist Procurement Services and Supply Chain Management
• Contract Administration
• Fire Insurance/Replacement Valuations
• Fund monitoring as monitoring surveyor
PDSI is the perfect choice to manage any outsourced construction project. Our services are usually required when a company may lack sufficient in-house resources or due to the complex nature of a project. Whatever the reason, PDSI prides itself on providing independent superior organisational and management skills to ensure all our clients’ expectations are met.
We offer a complete range of services to ensure your project is delivered to the highest of standards from beginning to end. We can put in place the right consultant team for your project, to manage the construction process, working on key elements such as planning, progress monitoring as well as the cost and quality control. We aim to ensure that the design, construction and commissioning processes are all delivered smoothly and always punctually.Our key offerings include:
• Client organisation skill gap analysis and ‘in house’ strengthening
• Delivery strategy and management
• Project team assembly and management
• Site acquisition assistance and management
• Stakeholder management
• Programme management
• Process management
• Cost management
• Fund monitor management
• Risk analysis and management
• Design Reviews and management
• Project and strategy audits
• Construction reviews / audits
• Supply chain management / procurement
• F, F & E coordination and integration
• Quality management
• Employer Age